]

07 March 2016

Bear bash

We've called Nolan "Nolly-bear" for as long as I can remember.  Even Gideon picked up on the nickname.  He is a bear in every sense so I knew it would be perfect to throw a bear bash for his first birthday party.

I wanted to do it earlier in the day so that our birthday boy would hopefully be in a good mood, so it was decided that a pancake bar would be the menu.  I {really my mom!} made a ton of pancakes with all sorts of toppings set out to load them up with.  Strawberries, blueberries, sprinkles, chocolate chips, whip cream, butter, Nutella, and syrup.  A side of sausage and some more fruit; milk, juice and coffee and it was a hit.  This was the first party where the kids actually ate the food and we had almost no leftovers which was awesome! But then again, who doesn't love breakfast?

It was a really fun morning and we are so happy to have our one year old!


























Where I got it all:
- gingham table cloth | tablecloth factory
- birch tree backdrop {actually a shower curtain that I borrowed} | Amazon
- large wood rounds, small wood rounds, moss, bear figurine | Michaels
    - large square photo prints | Sticky 9
    - bear print | Etsy
    - wooden frame | TJMaxx
    - wooden scoops | Etsy
    - galvanized pails | Target
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...