]

23 January 2014

Batman Jr. and my favorite links.





I don't think I have ever really addressed the whole "Batman and Belle"  question.  Why "Batman and Belle"? My answer.  Why not?  And for a little more explanation...

Taylor loves Batman and has ever since he was a kid.  Like, wishes-Batman-was-real love.  And the new Christopher Nolan series of Batman movies only intensified this love.  Is it too much to share that he wore Batman boxers on our honeymoon?  No?  I didn't think so.

Belle.  She was always my favorite princess.  Most likely because I can vividly remember watching the movie with my dad when I was little.  He was good like that.  And I always loved that little Chip character.

We like the fun things in life and don't always want to take ourselves too seriously, thus Batman and Belle.  And because I don't want to leave you with a pointless post and because there is so much great writing around the web this week, here are some of my favorite links:

This post!  It hit home for me.  I have a problem called my iPhone and social media and I hate it at the same time.  Anyone else out there?

+ "Pinterest guilt" is a real thing.  I love this post about skipping the elaborate Pinterest parties.

+Talk about full disclosure, I love the honesty about marriage in this post.  

+I can so relate to this Parenting ups and downs post.  "You will look back on the years and remember the great joys, the struggles will be a distant memory."  So, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...