]

21 April 2013

Birthday, Birthday.


I know, two birthday posts in a row.  I told you we had a bunch of birthdays to celebrate this month.  I mean, what can I say? Party animals. But, today.  Oh today, it is my biggest sister's 30th birthday.  Thirty, flirty, and thriving.  Yes, she is.


What can I say about Sheila?  There are too many places I want to start and have trouble trying to sum her up in a blog post. She has a big personality and is so much fun to be around.  She is feisty, inventive, beautiful and knows exactly what she wants out of life.  I love how decisive she is about things.  She is super sweet and makes friends easily.  But, do not cross her. She is all things protective and "will cut you" if she needs to.  Most likely attributed to our Irish and German heritage.  And her red hair.


Sheila,

You are one of the best sisters in the world (you share the title with another ;)  Thank you for your heart for others, your spirit, and your willing advice to me on parenting.  I don't know what I would have done the last four months without you to bounce questions off of.  You have so much determination and the way you love your kiddos is amazing.  I'm pretty sure you are super mom.  Mainly because you parent Jackson.  And anyone who knows Jackson will agree that you have power.  I'm sorry you never got your fifth birthday party because I was due.  I promise to make it up to you sometime.  You're the best!


Love,

T, E, & G...and Nala


1 comment:

  1. aw.. such a sweet. Happy Birthday to your sister.. loved the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...