]

16 April 2013

Boston

I had a different post all ready for today, but it doesn't seem important now.  All I could do this afternoon was hold and kiss Gideon and tell him that we live in a messed up world.  I know I can't always protect him from it and as a parent that scares me.  In his short four months of life, we have seen Sandy Hook and now Boston.  A messed up world for sure.

A world in desperate need of Jesus.  That's what I have to remind myself and him of everyday.  This world needs Jesus.

"When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, 'Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping." -Mister Rogers. 

Praying that Gideon will always look for the helpers and one day be the helper and always remember the ultimate Helper.

Praying for Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...