]

29 July 2017

before thirty.

via Pinterest

I turn thirty in about nine months. I was recently looking through old posts I started and never finished and found a list I was working on back in 2014 that I never got around to completing. A thirty before thirty list. I was amazed that I had actually accomplished a few of the things on my list which is exciting, but I'm also being realistic and know that I won't be able to get 30 huge things done in the next nine months. There is only so much time in between nursing a babe, taking care of the wild things, and sleep.

But, I wanted to give this list some life and check off the ones I've done and add a few more on. So here is my short list of things to do before I leave my twenties. Traveling is out of the question because time and money, of which both are limited. So the travel to do's will have to be on my before forty list.

Also, can I add make babies to the list because check, check, and check.

1. Read thirty NEW books. I love reading so this doesn't seem like a daunting task, but the problem is that I reread books I love numerous times instead of venturing out and finding new ones.

2. Color my hair. This may seem so minor to most of you, but I am a color virgin. I've always thought it would be fun, but always too scared. CHECK!

3. See an Alabama game in Tuscaloosa. This is for Taylor. He talks about how great this experience is and how he wants me to experience it too. {I know this is a travel one, but I'm leaving it}.

4. Run another 5k.

5. See another Off Broadway musical.

6. Make a pie from scratch. CHECK!

7. Make a Thanksgiving turkey. {This is really intimidating to me}.

8. Attend the Lights Fest. There are a couple coming nearby. Think Tangled. I feel like seeing it in person would be one of the most awe-struck experiences.

9. Cyprus Gardens. I want to rent and row a boat around this gorgeous place.

10. Buy a house. CHECK!

11. Complete BBG. I've never been good at sticking to workout programs or schedules, but I'm over halfway done with this one.

12. Do one of those farmhouse style sign classes.

13. A date with Taylor each month.

14. NYC with Taylor. CHECK!

15. Go to a fair. {I've never been!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...