]

19 May 2016

baby shower | marleigh

Oh hi!  It's me.  I promise I am still living and breathing and cleaning Cheerios out of everything.  I've been a little busy and the blog took a backseat.  I promise G has had plenty of funny things to say, but I haven't had the brain power or flexibility to sit down and write.  So what's new?

+ We are planting a church next January and are in full swing meeting and planning.

+ I'm starting a sweet little Etsy shop selling felt flower decor and headbands. Who would have thunk? Not me.

+ And a beyond crazy schedule of traveling, traveling husband, meetings, baby showers, which brings me to this post...

I had the privilege of co-hosting a baby shower for my sister-in-law last weekend and wanted to share some photos.  You know I love a good party and party planning is like Christmas morning for me.  It was so fun to plan for a girl (because boy city in my neck of the woods) and to use some pink and floral elements.




















backdrop | DIY, crepe paper {paper mart}
prints | {Ivie baby shop}
cake topper | {Grace and Salt}
votives and pink lantern | {Ikea}
"advice for new mommy" printable | {Floating Specks Co.}
"M" | DIY, wooden letter from {Michaels}
felt flower pots | my Etsy shop coming soon {floral and fern}
cake | {Kendra's bakery creations}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...