]

12 December 2015

Batman birthday

Gideon started talking about his birthday party the day after his last birthday party.  He claimed he wanted a Batman party and it didn't change in the 364 days that followed, so it was a pretty safe bet to go full on Batman.

I love doing parties for my boys.  It is not something that feels like work to me.  It stays on my beam. I also love to make them unique and skip the pre-made birthday things, so I try to make my own decorations or find them on Etsy to contribute to small business.

So this is three...







 









Sources:
- Cupcakes: Publix bakery
- Cupcake toppers: LM Creative Designs {Etsy}
- Batman print: Little Lief Creative {Etsy. I asked her to format it to 18x24 and printed at Staples as an engineering print so it was only $2}
- Batman mask party favors: No Limit Crafts 1 {Etsy}
- Pop-up bat wall decor: Amazon 
- Gotham City cityscape: made by me



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...