]

31 August 2015

fall movie list

{via}
I already said I'm craving fall, so moving into fall lists should not surprise anyone.  I think fall is the only season I never wish away.  It flies by too fast and before I can make my list and check it twice, Christmas is busting through my door.  Winter, we can probably all agree, lasts too long. Spring is a season that only brings anticipation of summer and summer is too hot, and a person can only go to the beach so many times.

Anyways, here is my list of must watch fall movies.  They never get old and bring the curly feeling of joy in the pit of my stomach about all things fall.  

{one} You've Got Mail : Is it weird that I remember seeing this in the theater with my mom and sisters?  Bouquets of newly sharpened pencils.  Yes, yes, yes.  Fall indeed.  Not to mention the nostalgia of AOL and AIM.

{two} Stepmom : I don't know how this one is on this list other than it just feels like fall throughout.  It also makes me want to go horseback riding at night with snow falling.  Watch this one with a box of tissues.  

{three} Little Women : Maybe this should be a Susan Sarandon movie list.  This one pretty much covers all the seasons, but for some reason I love watching it right around Thanksgiving.  All the feels here (and the tears).

{four} Anne of Green Gables : Classic.  If you haven't seen it, shame on you.  Wasn't it Anne who said, "I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers."  Girl gets it.  

{five} Runaway Bride : A classic chick flick.  Hilarious and makes me want to pack up and move to Maryland for those rich colored leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...