]

05 June 2015

we, four.

We didn't do any professional photographs right when Nolan was born.  I didn't feel the need to.  But, I knew I wanted some family ones when he was a few months old and it worked out perfectly to have our good friend Brittney Livingston Photography take them before she moved away.  She is amazing and if you are in the Williamsburg, Norfolk, or Virginia Beach area you should check her out!

It was super windy at Hunting Island the day we took these, as you can tell by my hair.  They turned out better than I could have imagined.  Who doesn't want to wear a flower crown in photos, right?  I had been wanting to try my hand at making one and thought it was the perfect opportunity to bring a little femininity to my testosterone filled family. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...