]

09 February 2015

Baby lumberjack

I was blessed with the most beautiful baby shower this past weekend.  The girls from our home group hosted it and several family members came into town to celebrate.  Taylor's grandmother even surprised me by showing up all the way from Tampa.  

I've never been more aware of how lucky I am to live here among this awesome community of friends. Beaufort has captured our hearts and every time we talk about the things we love about it, the people are number one.  I certainly never expected or deserved such an outpouring for our second baby, but am thankful for all the work they did.  The details were gorgeous and the food delicious.  They totally understand my style and everything surrounded a lumberjack/mountain theme which also happens to match the nursery.  
















2 comments:

  1. Congratulations and best of luck with the little bump! :) Randomly came across your blog so will be sure to keep up with your adventures :)
    I am at http://labellavida.net
    Hope you will follow along :)
    All the best,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been pretty sparse in writing here because end of pregnancy equals need for sleep, but hopefully it will pick back up once I get through the newborn shock again!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...