]

03 December 2014

Before we become four.









My friend Devon asked me a few weeks ago if I wanted to take a few family photos of them in exchange for her taking a few of us.  I was nervous because I don't think I'm super great at taking photos, but was excited to try.  I also feel that you can never have too many family photos especially with a rapidly changing child.  So, we did it.  I couldn't be happier with how both sets turned out!

To me, they capture our family of three just how we are right now.  I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared about the transition to a family of four.  This is all we have known the last two years, and while that doesn't seem like a super long time, it is when you get used to a routine.  It's been Taylor, me and Gideon and the thought of adding another to the mix is so far beyond my mental capacity at the moment, but I know it's going to happen and I know it will feel perfect when it does.  But, for now, I'm soaking this in.  Just the three of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...