]

14 January 2014

Currently...



... I am sitting here with the crud.  Runny nose, congested head, swimming ears, CRUD.  Gideon was not feeling well this past weekend and is still battling the snot, but mama is down for the count.


... riding the fire truck in just a diaper. It is a new favorite around here for sure.  In fact, any chance  he can get to just be in a diaper, he will take it. (I vetoed naked time after he peed on my carpet twice).


... investing in new friendships.  The best part about our move to Beaufort has been the friends we have found here.  In the last week, we have had friends over for dinner twice and gone out to dinner with friends once.


... wanting to watch movies from my childhood.  Netflix is letting me down.  Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Little Women, Swiss Family Robinson, Pollyanna.  None of them are on Netflix, but I want to watch them.


... raining.


... loving the Y.  I have been five times in the past week and a half.  It is a really great break for me.  I sometimes go for a class or just go to run and bike.  Taylor and I have worked out a way for him to get his workouts done (P90X3) and for me to go to the Y.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...