]

11 November 2013

Random assortment of things.


+ I feel like I have somewhat been ignoring my blog the last few weeks.  I just really needed a semi-break from it.  I won't promise anything in regards to how much I will be posting, but I will say I will pick back up soon, especially with all the holiday fun coming up. (Oh, I also loaned my camera to a friend who is having a baby ANY day, moment, hour, etc. so they can take some birth photos, so I won't have any new pictures for a bit!)


+We have been going through a difficult phase with Gideon.  I mentioned in his eleven month post that I was called to the nursery for the first time EVER because he was upset.  Well, it happened again later in the week at our home group and then this Sunday, he got upset as soon as I handed him over, but they managed to calm him down (pretty sure they held him the entire time though!).  I don't know where this is coming from, but he is super whiney all the time and throws little fits.  It is wearing me out for sure and I am hoping it is a phase?  Please tell me it is a phase.


+We are getting family pictures taken today by a new talented friend!  Excited to have some new ones with Gideon at this age and to get them for our Christmas cards!  I'll be sure to post some when we get them back.


+We ordered pizza this past weekend.  It was the first time (I think) that I have had pizza in over eight months.  And it did not sit well with me.  The grease and ridiculous amount of cheese ended up making me feel awful.  No thanks, I'll pass.


+I bought a glue gun last week.  How have I made it this long without one?  Especially since it was only six bucks.  I might be addicted.

2 comments:

  1. First time by the blog, and your son is too cute! Love his name! My daughter is 15 months and went through a similar phase, but made it through! I have found there are always phases, just different ones all the time! Good luck momma, keep your head up!!! :)

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love hearing other mamas sharing their experiences. It always helps to know we aren't alone!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...