]

18 July 2013

Ten Things.

I never really write much about just me. Yep, ME.  I clearly write a lot about Gideon, because let's face it, that kid is cute.  And I write about the husband, because let's face it, he is cute too.  But, maybe, just maybe you want to know about the writer behind this here bloggy.  If not, just keep it to yourself and come back tomorrow and I am sure it will be about Gideon or Taylor.  So here are ten things:


1. I hate, and I mean HATE, holographic material.  It is worse than nails on a chalkboard for me and makes my skin crawl.  I do not even like to touch the stuff. I avoid at all costs.

2. I was in gymnastics when I was younger...and I quit.  I played the flute in middle school...and I quit. I played soccer...and I quit.  So it is a miracle that I have kept up with this blog for seven, almost eight months. Pat on the back.

3. I'm a tad bit OCD.  I love having freshly vacuumed carpet and when we were first married, I would make Taylor tip-toe around so he wouldn't disturb the lines from the vacuum.

4. I sleep with my feet out of the covers.  No matter how cold.  I think they may be a little claustrophobic. And let's not even talk about socks in bed.  It's offensive to me.

5. We wanted four kids, until I pushed Gideon out.  Now three sounds just about right.

6. I would take a hot dog over most foods any day.  Love them.

7. Scary movies are the worst.  I hate watching them and hate being scared.  Mainly because I am the person who lays in bed awake at night and can't stop thinking about them.

8. In college, I had a white Ford Focus that I named Faye.  I loved her.  And we sold her last year because she was about to go kaput.  Now, I have a Kia Forte named Fiona. And don't even pretend you don't name your cars.

9. In high school, I wanted to be an anatomy teacher.  Weird, huh?  I had an anatomy teacher that I loved and decided it would be fun.  Didn't happen.  But I do have a Journalism degree.

10. I have a tattoo. *gasp*.  I know.  I got it literally the day after I moved to college.  Can you say "freedom"? It is a tiny ichthus right near my hip bone. I actually still love it because it is tiny.  The nurse even mentioned she liked it while I was giving birth.  


**Oh, and that picture above...say high to 8th grade Emily.  Poor thing.  Getting out of the awkward, but not quite there.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...