]

16 June 2013

Father's Day.


Happy Father's Day to my husband, my love, my partner in crime.  It has been amazing to watch you become a father to our little boy.  You are a natural and your love for him is evident.  His love for you is equally evident. Thank you for making us your priority and for choosing us over everything this world has to offer.  I cannot wait to see you grow more into your father-role as Gideon gets older.  How special that you have a son to teach and play with and learn from.  You're so good at this we may just need to throw a few more into the mix ;)

I love you so much!

To my dad, my rock.  You are the best dad in the world.  And I am not just saying that because everyone says that on Father's Day.  If you could measure fatherly greatness, you would be at the top.  Your love for me is tangible and always has been.  You have worked so hard my entire life to provide for our family and I appreciate it so much.  You make it easy to associate the love of Jesus to that of a father.  Thank you for being my dad and loving me so.  And for being an awesome Papa to Gideon.  

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...