]

21 May 2013

Josh and Carly: Rehearsal

I will break this up into rehearsal and wedding because I took a ton of pictures and I don't want to overwhelm you in one post. Yes, I know I am nice.  I felt like a photographer the whole time.  I don't know why.  I just wanted to catch every little detail of their special weekend.  Carly is such a detail person.  I mean, this girl always had color-coded lists and charts for EVERYTHING in college.  Did you catch that?  Color-coded charts.  That's what makes her tick.  So the details of her wedding were of course spectacular and I couldn't help myself but to take pictures of them all.  I know even so, that I am not doing them justice with my pictures, but a girl can try, right?

First, a little about the couple.  Carly.  Well, I already told you about her charts.  She is the greatest mix and contradiction of OCD and messy.  I know that makes no sense which is probably why Carly is such an amazing person.  She is so organized in some things and a messy, granola crunch in others.  That's why I love her.

Josh.  ADHD with the biggest heart.  Goofiest most sentimental guy I think I have ever known.  More juxtaposition if you will, which is why these two are made for each other.  But, in all seriousness, they are two of the most thoughtful and giving people I have ever met.  They love people.  They look for ways to serve others.

So here is a look at their rehearsal.  I was too busy chowing on some BBQ to takes pictures at the actual dinner that night. Forgive me.  But, really.  It was already 9:30 before I got my food and I was a little preoccupied.
And make sure to check back on Thursday to see the WEDDING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...