]

29 January 2013

dear taylor.

Dear Taylor,
I don't know where to start.  I guess I could start with "thank you."  Thank you for loving me despite my flaws and for encouraging me to use my gifts to the fullest.  Thank you for working so hard for our little family.  I know you hate leaving in the morning when G is giving lots of smiles and kisses, but I also know you love your job and I am pretty sure they love you back.  I mean, who wouldn't?

Thank you for doing this with our little man:
He loved it and so did I.  Thank you for always changing the big stinky diapers when you are home and burping our boy.  You are the best at getting those burps out.  And I adore how Gideon strains to see you when he can hear your voice nearby.  He sure does love you, and so do I.

You are the best and I just need you to know how much I love you.  And your scruffy face.  So handsome.
Yep, all mine.  Glad you are all mine.

Emmy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...