]

15 February 2017

30+ week thoughts


+ It's about seven weeks until we meet this guy.  We are planning on being induced at 39 weeks for several reasons (I've been induced twice and know exactly how my body reacts plus the 45+ minute drive to the hospital is scary with number 3, and several other things), but I told Taylor the other day to take it with a grain of salt, but I'm not sure I'll even make it to then.

+ This go round has brought tons of lower back pain and symphysis pubis dysfunction, also described as someone trying to pull my legs off at my pelvic ligaments.  So painful!  I started seeing a chiropractor a couple of weeks ago. Glory, Hallelujah.

+ I'm internally panicking because I really have a lot to do in the next month.  Breathe.

+ I also feel beyond lazy because I can't seem to do anything at nap time/quiet time other than nap myself.  I am sleeping terribly at night so 45 minutes of snoozing during the day sounds better than anything else and usually wins out.

+ Girl Scout cookies are coming this week.  T-minus 5 weeks until I cut dairy.  Pre-baby this time to cut down on newborn discomfort.  Give me all the chocolate, pizza, and ice cream right now.

+ I kind of officially hate going to any kind of store.  Every grocery store visit contains this conversation multiple times on repeat:
   - person: Oh, are you having a girl this time?
   - me: Nope!  A boy!
   - person: Wow! Three boys!  Wow!  You can always try again for a girl.
   - me: Nope.  We are done!

+ I've never been a leggings as pants person, but I'm at the point where I just do not care.

You're welcome for the all the random things today.  The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...