]

05 October 2015

Fall bucket list

{via}

I enjoyed our summer bucket list (recap coming soon!) so much that I decided to make a fall one as well.  It's nice to have the things I want to do listed out in front of me so that I don't get to the end of the season kicking myself for missing out on something.  So here goes...

{1} visit the pumpkin patch 
{2} mountain trip complete with leaf looking
{3} s'mores (is there any season where this isn't appropriate?)
{4} bake a pie from scratch (never have I ever)
{5} annual watching of You've Got Mail
{6} downtown Beaufort trick-or-treating
{7} make candy apples with Gideon
{8} family photos
{9} pumpkin carving
{10} make a burlap wreath (I know this is easy but it intimidates me for some reason!)
{11} hayride
{12} chase Gideon through a corn maze

if you are on instagram you can follow as we check items off with #burgessfallbucketlist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...