]

20 October 2014

It's a BOY!












Indeed, it is true.  This sweet babe is boy number two.  It took me several minutes in the ultrasound room to comprehend that the technician had said "boy," and then it took a day or two to get over the shock and realize that I know boys.  I can do boys.  And better yet, I get to do brothers.  

I'm in LOVE with these shots from our gender reveal shoot with our great friend Brittney Livingston Photography.  She captured it all so perfectly and looking at them makes me wish it were already March so we could go ahead and capture our family of four.  But, alas, I will enjoy the last four months (or more.  Yep, most likely more) of pregnancy and the last few months with just my one boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...