]

28 October 2013

Happy birthday to my love.


Happy birthday, Taylor!

Today my best friend turns 26.  And now he is older than me, as he often likse to point out at this time.  By six months, people. Six months. And I like being younger. Anyways, I am so blessed to have this man as my husband and can't believe he chose me.


Tay,

You are the best husband and father I could ever imagine. Your patience with me and with Gideon continually amazes me and your heart is bigger than anyone I've met.  Thank you for being the biggest helper and the best friend.  I love when we can laugh and enjoy ourselves.  You make this marriage and life fun.  I love watching you chase Gideon and roll on the floor making him giggle.  It is the best feeling to see how much he adores you.   I hope year 26 is a life-changing one for you.  I hope you embrace it and don't see it as the "downside to thirty."  Let's make twenty-six awesome!  I love you.


Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...