]

31 July 2013

Wednesday favorites.

1. This time next week, I will be on the beach.  Most likely chasing a crawler, but on the beach nonetheless.

2. Love this article about why the younger generation is leaving the church.  So true and couldn't have said it better.

3. I got some Bio-Oil for my stretch marks and it has helped a ton.  And to top it off, just for buying it at Target, I got a $5 Target gift card. Win, win.

4. Baby gates.  We are officially all baby-gated up.  Baby proofing is no joke.  We have outlet covers and everything.  But it is worth it to be able to sit down instead of constantly having to watch where he is going.

5. End of season sales are happening right now.  I got some awesome sandals at Target the other night for $10.  Other stores are even doing additional sales on items already on clearance and since I am nice and friends share this information here it is... j. crew has an extra 40% off of sale items and American Eagle has 50% off of clearance. Yes, you're welcome.

6. The shark tracker is really cool.  What's not so cool is the one located off the coast of where we will be next week.  Yea, I don't think I'll be in the ocean.  Not that I ever was much before.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...