]

01 March 2013

Spring Fever

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I don't know about you, but I am craving some Spring and the vitamin D boost that it brings with it.  I just wanted to put together a few things to get you excited and ready for the soft and sweet season that is literally just around the corner.  It's at this point in Winter that I start to go stir-crazy.  The holidays are done and there are those days that are just warm enough to make you contemplate the sand and surf and of course every store you walk in has bright and colorful Spring items staring you in the face. Maybe I will follow this with a Spring baby board for Lord Burgess (referring to Gideon of course.  Dubbed rightly so after Downton stole our lives). Happy almost-Spring to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...