]

17 October 2013

Letters...


Dear landscaping crew,
I don't know how it is possible for you to always start right at nap time, but I don't like it.  Can you just wait until about 11?  K, thanks.


Dear YMCA,
Thank you, thank you, thank you for having free childcare.  You give me no excuse about not working out.  See you soon.


Dear Beaufort weather,
I think you are starting to understand that it is October.  But, really I need you to get a little more with it.  This NC girl needs some cool air, crisp leaves, and a reason to drink hot chocolate.


Dear garbage disposal,
I'm sorry I poured grease into you.  It is no fun when you get clogged. Good thing I have a handy-husband.  I promise not to do it again.


Dear mums,
You would be so much prettier if you bloomed and opened.  I will try and keep Nala from eating you if you decide to pop this week!


Dear Christmas,
You are coming too fast.  I was calculating the other day and it set a fire under my feet.  I feel like you always sneak in and then BAM, I am behind.


Dear post office,
It's pretty ridiculous that you left a package notice in our mailbox and when we came to pick it up, you couldn't find it.  That was two weeks ago and we still don't have it.  Bad post office.  Bad.


Dear mama,
I need your Christmas cookie recipes.  I need to start planning now because we all know it could end up a disaster.


Love, Em

1 comment:

  1. Dear EmiIy, I will be happy to share my recipes as I don't want to bake anymore and I could eat your cookies. Which ones do you want? I will scan them in our new printer scanner and email them. I love technology(sometimes). :) Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...